Guest Experience Manager
Full-Time Position (1 Year initial Contract)
As our Guest Experience Manager, you will create a welcoming environment for every guest and visitor that steps into HOGC. You are passionate to deliver the Queen Sheba experience – in every corner of Imaginarium, at our Chapel or even online! Show us that smile and let your energy shine!
- Engage our guests and visitors on different platforms
- Respond to guests’ needs and anticipating their unstated ones
- Create and use systems to inspire various ministries to create a world-class experience for our guests
- Craft emails to respond enquiries
- 2+ years of experience in customer-service roles (e.g. hotel and restaurant roles, relationship manager, etc.)
- Speak well. You have a good command of English and can represent our church externally
- You know that the customer is always right
- You are passionate about the guest experience and enjoy creating “wow” moments for others
- An effective communicator
- Can think on your toes
- At your best when you are leading and working with a team
- You are fluent in multiple languages. You can read this: 欢迎来到神之心教会!
- You have almost photographic memory and can remember details about people