Full-Time Position (1 Year initial Contract)
We believe that Administration is Love and that Details Determine Destiny.
Does your laptop have a clean and organised desktop? Do you genuinely love administration and details? We’re looking for sharp administrators with the ability to string information across departments. This administrator will also create clear communication channels to pass out relevant information to the various departments effectively.
- Work with a team to organise data ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness so that it can be used for reporting and decision making
- Assist the team with administrative and logistical support
- Ensure all necessary reports are updated and created
- Create slides, presentations, and documents for meetings, training sessions, and to support the department as needed and provide administrative support to the team.
- 2+ years of relevant project administrator experience
- Highly organised, adaptable and administrative; very high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability to communicate data points with the highest level of accuracy
- Able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- You are the ultimate keyboard warrior. You know all the shortcuts and what Ctrl+E will do on Microsoft Word.
- You’re so organised, it’s embarrassing. You will notice if your closet or desk is out of place.
- You think in systems: You love to get to know people and build processes around them to make things run more smoothly.
- You’re a multi-tasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small.