Full-Time Position (1 Year Contract)
Freelance position (PRoject-Basis)
As a Videographer, you create content that supports the church in all that we do. From informative media, to telling a story through videos, to documenting important milestones of the HOGC journey, we invite you to join us as we seek to inspire our members to grow in their personal faith through our weekend services and digital platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc).
- Experience in storyboarding, directing, post-production and/or 2D and 3D motion graphics
- Communication skills to communicate storyboard, ideas and progress of production
- Ability to work with a production team as they complete the projects in a timely manner
- Well-versed with current video trends and techniques, offering fresh ideas and perspectives to deliver a desired impact through the content.
- Great time management skills & ability to work under pressure
- Able to juggle multiple schedules and projects at one time
- Very high attention to detail
- Organised and systematic workflow
- 2-3 years of relevant field, including design, video, or both.
- Strong knowledge and application of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Good knowledge and application of other video software such as: Cinema 4D, Maya, SketchUp or other 3D software