IT App Developer
Full-Time Position (1 Year initial Contract)
Freelance position (PRoject-Basis)
As an App Developer, you’ll get to build HOGC by contributing high-quality code and design to the various HOGC apps.
- Oversee all app properties of our various apps.
- Work to understand client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
- Collaborate with other developers on the team and IT staff to set up specifications for new applications
- Write high-quality code to program complete applications and/or updates on schedule
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience equivalent in programming or related field
- Proficiency in programming languages
- Proven experience in application development
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Certified application developer