Full-Time Position (1 Year initial Contract)
Do you enjoy making things happen? Do you always hit your deadlines? We’re looking for project managers who find excitement in managing multiple projects, coordinating day-to-day operations with various departments, monitoring tight timelines while ensuring the well-being of the team members. This may be the role for you!
- Plan and manage timelines for projects, pre-empting possible issues that may arise
- Plan, organise, manage, and execute department projects from beginning to end
- Assist the team with administrative and logistical support
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure the success of projects
- Ensure all necessary reports are updated and created
- Create slides, presentations, and documents for meetings, training sessions, and to support the department as needed
- 2+ years of relevant project management experience (e.g. brand/product management, managing platforms or communities, anything that has to do with managing projects end-to-end)
- Great people management skills
- Highly organised and administrative; very high attention to detail
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to execute with precision
- Personable, friendly, and enjoy talking to and interacting with people
- Strong in the details while also able to understand the “big picture”
- Able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- You’re excellent at starting and completing projects.
- You’re so organised, it’s almost embarrassing. You will notice if your closet or desk is out of place.
- Thinking in systems comes naturally to you: You love to build processes around people. You are able to simplify complex processes and make them more efficient.