Full-Time Position (1 Year initial Contract)
Freelance position (PRoject-Basis)
We believe that all creativity stems from God and the House of God should be the most magnificent. God’s house deserves to have the best creativity and most engaging media because our videos and designs are simply a reflection of who God is.
You find yourself looking at images or videos and words instantly come to mind?
You captivate people with your stories or ideas?
You, sometimes, speak in “sound bites”?
You might just be the person we are looking for!
- Work with project managers to ensure project deadlines can be met
- Collaborate with design and videos team
- Provide original ideas and concepts that fit project needs.
- Write/edit copy for creative contents in church (Flyers, Introduction videos, Video Anouncements etc)
- At least 1 year in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Mastery of standard English spelling, grammar and style
- Excellent communication skills
- Use wit, heart and humour, along with the power of words to compel audiences
- Ability to put in words that complement visuals
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to details and facts
- Curious enough to ask questions
- Ability to understand/write in Mandarin
- Understanding of video production
- Understanding of marketing techniques
- Loves to read